August 15, 2008

Empowerment Techniques

Make a list of what you are already doing each day that makes you feel good. Some examples of this could be anything from eating breakfast to taking a shower to watching your favorite show. I know for me some days are so bad I am just proud of myself for getting out of bed. No matter what you put on your list make sure it is something that makes you feel good.

After you make your list I want you to try to do a few things from that list each and every day for the next week. Some may feel like keeping up with their list in a journal and writing your feelings each day about what you did and how you felt. Others may prefer to just sit quietly each evening or morning and think of your list and what you have done that has made you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment